Meet the Doctors
Dr. Juan Vesga
- Dr. Vesga received his dental in 1990 from University Javeriana School of Dentistry.
- He furthered his studies at the University of Barcelona, Spain where he obtained a Master of Sciences in Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation, and a certificate in Esthetic Dentistry. Due to his interest in the rehabilitation of patients with complex dental pathologies, Dr. Vesga completed a graduate training in Prosthodontics at the University of Minnesota in 2002, to better treat his implant patients.
- In 2003 at the University of Minnesota he finished a fellowship in Implant Prosthodontics.
- Dr. Vesga served as and Adjunct Faculty at the Community University Health Care Center and the Graduate Prosthodontic program at the University of Minnesota from 2003-2010.
- Presently Dr. Vesga practice full scope of Prosthodontics, with emphasis in implant supported over dentures in his private practice in Austin, TX
- Dr. Vesga is a member of the American College of Prosthodontist, and has lectured locally, and internationally on Implant.
Dr. “Jane” Chia-Chen Tsai
Dr. Tsai received her dental degree in 2007 from Dental School of Kaohsiung Medical University in Taiwan.
She then attended a General Practice Residency at Shin-Kong Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan. She also received her specialty training in prosthodontics at the same hospital. Dr. Tsai served as an attending in prosthodontics at Shin-Kong Hospital after she completed the training.
In 2015, Dr. Tsai decided to pursue another prosthodontics training at LSU Health Science Center in New Orleans, to enhance her knowledge and explore more treatment options for patients. She completed the specialty training in 2018.
Dr. Tsai is a member of the American College of Prosthodontist and Academy of Osseointegration.
Dr. Angela P. Velasquez